Our company manufactures powder material silos in various capacities as a solution partner to the customers.
The term “powder material silos” refers to vertical storage units used to store materials in powder form, usually in construction, agriculture, and industry. Powder materials can include cement, lime, flour, feed, plastic granules, and many other fine materials.
General characteristics of powder material silos:
- Space Utilization: Silos are designed to store large amounts of material in a limited space.
- Corrosion Resistance: Since most powder materials are affected by moisture, silos are usually protected against corrosion.
- Filling and Discharging Systems: Specialized systems (e.g., screw conveyors, air conveying systems, etc.) are available for filling and discharging powder materials into and from silos.
- Air Tightness: There are sealing features to prevent dust from leaking into the external environment.
- Pressure equalization: Air vents or valves are provided to equalize the pressure during rapid filling and unloading of powder materials.