Thermal Oil Heater
Thermal oil heater is an indispensable part of your asphalt plants and bitumen handling systems with its high efficiency, compact design, ease of use and low fuel consumption.
- Designed to work at closed loop thermal oil heating systems under atmospheric pressure where oil heated up to 250°C and circulated with pump.
- Double helix heating coil design ensures long term operation without any thermal cracking of the oil.
- Suitable for all types of commercial burners such as diesel, fuel-oil, natural gas and combi with the large combustion chamber.
- Long term operation with high capacity ALLWEILLER brand thermal oil circulation pumps.
- Safe operations via digital thermostatic controller for controlling oil temperature at oil inlet and outlet.
- Compact design ensures easy transportation (can fit into 20’ container) and assembly.